What is Petfood Forum
Visit Watson at Booth 1121 during the Petfood Forum to see new and innovative ingredients for pet foods, receive samples of some of these ingredients for yourself, and meet with our nutrition experts. We also have insightful information available on market trends, so pick up one of our information-packed guides. While you are there, enter a drawing to win one of our lovable plush pals!
- Watson’s Edible Glitter™ for Petfoods. Formulated for animal foods using approved color additives as listed in CFR 21 CFR 73 or 21 CFR 74 “Color Additives Used in Animal Food”
- Watson’s edible films for animal treats
- Watson nutritional blends for pet foods
- Alice Wilkinson – Watson’s VP of Innovation – With both a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Field Animal Sciences and a Master of Science (MSc) in Food Science, Alice is uniquely suited to help translate the food industry ingredient trends of the pet food market. Alice leads a highly engaged and experienced team of food scientists, chemists, and engineers in developing innovative food technologies and products. Specific expertise in nutritional ingredient formulation and technologies include vitamin and mineral premixes, fluid bed and spray drying encapsulation, and analytical methodology.
- Learn more about new & innovative ingredients
- Pick up our Pet Food Trend guide
- Get a copy of our Spray Drying Guide to learn more about what spray drying means and the benefits of this technology
- Drop your business card in our doghouse for a chance to adopt one of our lovable plush pals
- Drawing will be held at 2 pm on February 25
- You must be present at the time of the drawing to win, so remember to come back to our booth at 2 PM!