What You Can See, Sample, and Do at our SSW booth # 2663
Want to Jump to a Section?
- Sol-U-Paks™ - What is a Sol-U-Pak™, you ask? A Sol-U-Pak™ is a pouch that is fully soluble in cold water. The pouch is made entirely of edible packaging film. All components of this film have FDA approval for food use. Sol-U-Pak™ pouches of powdered drink mixes and protein powders provide the ultimate single-serve convenience. Stop by our booth to see a product demonstration. You can also learn more on the Sol-U-Pak™ Product Page.
- EZ-Press – Directly compressible sweeteners – Learn more on our EZ-Press page.
- BetaClear™ – A spray dried form of beta-carotene that provides all the nutritional benefits of beta-carotene without the orange color. Come to our booth to see it for yourself. Our new formula, commercialized this year, is our clearest, lowest-color formulation. See photos and learn more on the BetaClear™ Product Page.
- Edible Glitter™ – Brands use color for seasonal and short-term promotions. These products lend themselves to sharing images on social media. Edible Glitter™ is ready to conjure up the next mythical creature or viral color combo that will be trending in the future. Come to the booth and see what Edible Glitter™ can do, and the meantime check this out.
Try these innovative products – stop by our booth and get a sample
- Cookies – Try a cookie decorated with our Edible Glitter Emojis™ - with Edible Glitter Emojis™, any food or beverage product can be infused with personality! Edible Glitter Emojis™ offer a whole new way for consumers to interact with food and beverage brands. They are completely edible, and totally fun! Learn more here.
- Gummies - Try a sample of organic gummy vitamins. They contain specially formulated micro-encapsulated nutrients. Our innovative ethyl cellulose encapsulation provides a barrier between the core ingredient and its environment. This barrier can provide protection from harsh processing conditions, such as the high heat and high acid systems used in gummy product manufacturing. It allows for the inclusion of sensitive ingredients that may not otherwise survive the manufacturing process. This type of specialized coating can also be useful in reducing processing losses for some beverage and bar applications as well. Learn more here.
- Moonwake Snack Bars - Another innovative concept being shown at our booth will be label-friendly premixes. Try a sample of a chocolate peanut butter nutrition bar which is formulated to appeal to those looking for nutrition from nature. Our Moonwake Bar prototype utilizes a label-friendly premix containing ingredients such as natural vitamin E, D2, calcium from eggshells, and acerola powder, which is derived from the acerola cherry, one of nature's most potent sources of vitamin C.
Join the Discussion:
Attend our VendorBrief on the Label changes Wednesday, September 27 at 2-2:50 pm
Location: Booth WW110
Learn more about the pending changes to the Nutrition Facts Label and get your specific questions answered
Things You Need:
While you are at our booth, pick up these handy quick-reference guides to quickly access information about the following topics:
- Nutrition Guide – created to be similar to a quick-study guide for a Nutrition 101 course.
- Daily Values Chart – updated daily values, and new rounding increments for nutrients.
- Front-of-Package Claims – guide to the permitted front-of-package nutrient claims.
- Guide to Label Changes – comprehensive guide explains what you need to know to get into compliance.
Things You Will Want:
- Watson Doodle Pad – a notepad with food-themed coloring book images in the margins. Perfect for stimulating creativity during meetings.
- Watson’s Big Idea Note Pads – a spiral note book, ready for you to fill with your own inspired ideas and creative innovations.
Set Up a Meeting:
Want to schedule a meeting with us? Click here to send us an e-mail.